In traditional Indian families, children are named as per the child's Rasi and Janma Nakshatra or birth star, i.e.,the zodiac sign and star constellation in which the moon is placed at the time of birth. For each sign birth star certain letters are considered auspicious and the first letter of the child's name should start with one of the suitable letters. For example for those born with moon in the Kumbha or Sagittarius Rasi and Shatabhistha Nakshatra, the auspicious letters are Go, Saa, See Soo. Hence the name can be Gopal or Saagar etc.
if you don't know your Rasi and Nakshatra click here to calculate online.
If you want a list of Hindu Baby names Click here.
Incoming search terms:
- namkaran by date of birth
- starting letter based on nakshatra in tamil
- starting letter based on date of birth and time
- revathi natchathiram
- meena rasi revathi natchathiram 2012
- how to find first letter of name by date of birth
- How to know janmanamam
- meena rasi revati nakshatra 2012 predictions
- namkaran according to date of birth